Job Title:Communications Specialist
Salary Range: 30-40K
Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
Job Experience: 0-3 years
Responsibilities may include:
- Development and creation of marketing communications collateral, including advertisements, direct mail pieces, brochures, letters, newsletters, seminar invitations, newsletter articles, etc.
- Oversee the distribution of marketing collateral through direct mail/email prospecting initiatives as well as distribution of client communication, and reporting on results.
- Assist director of communications with other aspects of presenting a positive corporate image – internally and externally – through advertising, Request for Proposals (RFPs), public relations and other communication efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, liberal arts background
- Outgoing personality - able to work with all levels of co-workers and clients
- Strong writing and composition skills required. Superior knowledge of grammar and writing styles required.
- Deadline-oriented, strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Prior related experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
GradStaff uses a behavioral-based interviewing technique to help job seekers better understand their marketable job skills and identify ideal career tracks. As part of our service, we will critique your resume, strengthen your interviewing skills, and provide you with job search advice. All of our services are provided at no cost to job seekers.
GradStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. GradStaff does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.