Job Title:Finance Associate
Salary Range: 35-45K
Required Education:Four year degree
Job Experience: 0-3 years
Finance Associate – Entry Level
GradStaff is searching for the right candidate to fill a Finance Associate position with one of our best clients in the Chicagoland area – a growing investment advisory firm. This position is ideal for those who possess a liberal arts and customer service background, and have the desire to learn and advance. This is not a sales position.
- Represents the company to customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provides prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing requests and transactions.
- Opens a variety of business and consumer accounts after determining the customer’s needs.
- Explains various account and ownership options, providing the counseling necessary to meet the stated needs and obtaining the required information.
- Proactively follows-up with existing clients.
- Completes a variety of reports related to banking and investment transactions.
- Knowledgeable with regards to lending, investments, mortgages, and all other services offered by the bank.
- Serves as “liaison" between the customer and all the services offered by the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university – Finance or related field
- Customer-service oriented – excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and a “Can-do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence others - Team Player
- Financial/business acumen
- Wealth Management or Banking experience is a plus!
This is an excellent entry-level position for a recent grad to start a career with a stable and growing company!
GradStaff uses a behavioral-based interviewing technique to help job seekers better understand their marketable job skills and identify ideal career tracks. As part of our service, we will critique your resume, strengthen your interviewing skills, and provide you with job search advice. All of our services are provided at no cost to job seekers.
GradStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. GradStaff does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.