Job Title:Help Desk / Information Systems Coordinator
Salary Range: 30,000-35,000
Location: St. Louis
Required Education:Four Year Degree
Job Experience: 0-3 years
GradStaff is the leader in providing college graduates with great career opportunities. We actively seek recent grads seeking entry-level positions, or positions requiring up to 2 years of professional experience. Our staffing model is focused on finding the right position for each candidate.
GradStaff has an immediate opportunity for a Information Systems Coordinator with an innovative company. This is a great opportunity for a recent liberal arts grad to utilize a variety of computer and communication skills in an entry-level position.
Duties May Include:
- Under general supervision, monitor, operate and maintain hardware, software, and networks for a computing platform.
- Configure, assemble, and install workstation and/or peripheral equipment.
- Train customers and/or employees in software and business related issues.
- Perform system backup and recovery activities.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting support both internally and externally.
- Stay up to date on latest releases of application as well as relevant business knowledge.
- Meet with staff and customers to develop unique project plans to simplify implementation.
- Participate in software/hardware testing.
- Participate in web development projects
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university is a MUST.
- Expert troubleshooting skills with desktop platforms including Windows XP/2000/98.
- Ability to understand, diagnose, and resolve issues with a large range of applications including but not limited to web browsers, word processing, spreadsheets, viruses, spyware, and virtual office communications.
- Ability to analyze and extract essential information from vague client requests for help, to determine the exact issue at hand.
- Exceptional written and oral skills, as well as the ability to translate technical jargon into user-friendly terms to effectively communicate issues and resolutions and create documentation for user reference.
- Ability and desire to acquire new skills and knowledge quickly. Ability to think and work independently.
- Technical Support experience a plus.
- Must be self-guided individual, requiring minimal supervision.
- Must have high integrity and a strong work ethic.
GradStaff uses a behavioral-based interviewing technique to help job seekers better understand their marketable job skills and identify ideal career tracks. As part of our service, we will critique your resume, strengthen your interviewing skills, and provide you with job search advice. All of our services are provided at no cost to job seekers.
We have helped hundreds of college graduates get their “foot-in-the-door" to prove what they can do for our client companies. Let GradStaff help you achieve your career goals and aspirations.
GradStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. GradStaff does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.