“Recruiting new college graduates is a pain in the neck.” Sound familiar?
It’s a common refrain among hiring managers, and for good reason. GradStaff is designed to make the process more successful by matching candidates with the transferrable skills and career interests that best fit your entry-level positions. Our mission is simple: To make the entry-level job market more efficient.
Recruiting recent college grads is difficult to do efficiently – especially if you’re a small- or mid-sized company. Currently, about two-thirds of new grads don’t know where their education and skills can be applied in the workforce. At the same time, 75 percent or more of new jobs are created by companies with fewer than 500 employees – and these companies don’t typically interview on campus. Simply put, new college grads and hiring companies have difficulty finding each other. In addition, if the hiring process isn’t done properly, turnover in entry-level employees can be quite high, which is stressful for both the new grad and the hiring company.
We can help you find talented college grads for your entry-level positions, quickly and easily. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, we can help:
- Are you a company that wants to hire college graduates for entry-level positions?
- Are you unsure how to recruit college grads or had poor results doing it on your own?
- Are you looking for an efficient, cost-effective way to fill entry-level positions?
- Are you concerned about high rates of turnover in your entry-level jobs?
- Do you have need to hire over multiple locations, making entry-level hiring even more difficult?