See What Our Clients Are Saying
GradStaff was formed in 1998 to address the many inefficiencies associated with transitioning new college grads into the work force. Here are just some of the issues that underscore the problem:
- Turnover in entry-level hiring is high; the average length of employment in the first job after graduation is less than two years.
- New college grads typically have little knowledge of where their skills, attributes, and education can be applied in the workforce.
- Without experience to evaluate, employers struggle to identify which candidates will be a fit for their organizations.
- The traditional spring graduation cycle is becoming less important as more candidates delay their job searches or take more than 4 years to graduate.
- Employers are increasingly looking to use more â€śjust-in-timeâ€ť staffing techniques to fill positions all 12 months per year.
These and a variety of other issues make entry-level hiring tricky. At GradStaff, we work with three major constituencies â€“ college grads, hiring companies, and college career services â€“ to help this transition be smoother, more successful, and more efficient.
For college grads, our goal is to help them identify a career opportunity that will take advantage of their core skills and attributes and coincide with their career interests and goals. In essence, to find a place where they can learn and thrive over the long-term.
For hiring companies, our goal is to help them identify their workforce for the future. Our staffing model is proven to be effective in reducing entry-level turnover and delivering long-term retention. Through our outsourced college recruiting model, we are committed to helping our clients implement the most successful, efficient, and cost-effective way to make entry-level hires; regardless of whether hiring needs are local or national or encompass one position per year or hundreds. Cookie-cutter staffing firms cannot compete.
For college career services departments, our goal is to be your partner in expanding the network of your new grads and alumni. Annually, even in strong job markets, 50% or more of college grads do not have a job at graduation. While there are many reasons for this phenomenon, the fact remains that once they leave school your ability to help and coach is more limited. As a national firm filling positions across the United States, we can help your grads with career services wherever they are located.
Other Information About GradStaff
- Business Model
- Outsourced College Recruiting
- Working With Generation Y
- Succession Planning: "Brain Drain"
- News, Newsletters & Published Articles
- Contact Us: